The copper-infused layer of the mask is proven to have a 99.9% anti-microbial effect. The copper-infused layer eradicates germs when it comes in contact. The anti-microbial effect lasts even after repeated washing.
- Fabric of the mask: 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- 99.9% antibacterial
- Particle filtration efficiency of around 30%, which is around 20% higher compared to cotton masks
- Masks are tested by the Korean Apparel Testing and Research Institute
- Non-Toxic and PH balanced which is safe for skin.
Mask size measuring guide:
- Place a measuring tape where the left ear meets the face.
- Measure across the face and over the tip of your nose, and across until you’ve reached the same point on the other side.
- Repeat on the other side to double-check the measurements.
- Measure just below the bridge of the nose to under the chin to ensure there's enough coverage vertically with the recommended size.
Ear to ear measurement (cm)
Bridge of nose to under the chin measurement (cm)
Small / Kids
We highly recommend to measure the size before purchase. In general, adult males fit size large, and adult females fit size M.
The ear to ear measurement is the most accurate method. If you prefer measuring nose to chin method, measure from the bridge of the nose, and go under the chin.
Mask Care Guide:
Made with seamless wave fusion technology to avoid any stitch lines. It is a stretchy, soft, and easy-to-care fabric which is comfortable to wear.
Our mask is extremely durable and easy-to-care. However, avoid stretching or pulling harshly.
- Handwashing is recommended after each use in lukewarm water with mild detergent
- Hang dry in the shade, avoid direct sunlight
- using bleach
-machine washing (hand wash ONLY)
-Tumble dryers (Air dry ONLY, away from direct sunlight)